I need help

If you need help or support with your mental or emotional wellbeing, CAMHS is here, however it is a specialist service that requires you to be referred into. If you feel you need help don't suffer alone, try talking to your friends and family. If they feel they don't know what to do please contact your:

  • GP
  • School Nurse
  • School Counsellor

They will all have knowledge of local services and CAMHS services which will be able to help you.

Don’t suffer alone!

Below are some links which might help you whilst you are finding support.




If you can't keep yourself safe seek emergency help immediately either by contacting your GP, calling 111 or 999 – we recommend you seek adult support with this.


Worried about someone else?

If you are worried about a friend or family member, you can speak to the people we've suggested above who you see as a safe adult.